A senior lead graphic designer whose current role includes managing, leading and directing creative teams for key account projects including Nike, Davy Stockbrokers and Three Ireland. I'm responsible for ensuring creative excellence, positive campaign results and developing senior client relationships. Here's a summary of my skills and experience:
• Over 10 years proven experience in creative agencies, with over 5 years as a senior designer for print and web
• Experience in managing and leading creative teams and creative processes
• Very strong in presenting cohesive and persuasive rationales for campaign approaches
• Experience directing industry-defining creative solutions for digital, retail and marketing clients
• Very strong presentation skills, writing skills and effective client relationship skills
• Experience leading strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
• Strong planning and co-ordination skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to establish and develop senior client relationships
• Large account experience demonstrating results
• Attention to detail and ability to work within strict deadlines
• Dedication and focus on building the client’s business through delivery of positive results
• Ability to mentor creative personnel and foster learning and excellence among team members.
Posted on LinkedIn Mar 11th | 7 comments
Last July 2014 myself and my husband bought a new (old) home that turned out to be a project. A mid terrace ex-corporation house in Dublin, it was a doer upper, a lot of work, time and patience would be needed for this one, and a head for problem solving.
Posted on LinkedIn Jan 22nd | 1 comment
2012 had me like most print designers feeling the need to up-skill into the world of online and web design. ‘Print is dead’ was and is becoming the mantra of many, but it’s one that I don’t personally believe as I think companies will always need a mixture of design for both worlds.